FEL XXV (2021)Conference theme: Endangered Languages and Diaspora
Special Theme: The State and Study of Arbëresh as an Endangered Diaspora LanguageTirana, Albania, 16-19 December 2021
- Venue: Qendra e Studimeve dhe Publikimeve për Arbëreshët - QSPA (The Center for Research and Publication on Arbëresh); in collaboration with the University of Tirana
- Modes of interaction: Face-to-face with some online participation.
- Conference language: The main language of the conference is English; in a few grouped sessions Italian and Albanian will be used. There will be English translation provided for the keynote talks that are not in English.
- Conference website:
- Important dates: Find them all on https://europe.illinois.edu/news-events/2020-21-initiatives/conference-foundation-endangered-languages/important-dates
- Call for abstracts: Open, submission deadline extended to June 13 2021, see https://europe.illinois.edu/news-events/2020-21-initiatives/conference-foundation-endangered-languages/call-abstracts
- Registration: Not open yet
- For more information: Please visit the
official conference website at the University of Illinois.
The Foundation for Endangered Languages thanks the European Union Center at the University of Illinois and in particular PhD candidate Irati Hurtado Ruiz for the maintenance of the conference page.
- For further enquiries contact: email@example.com