Application for FEL Community Membership
Before we can process your application we kindly request you to provide us with some information about your community, such as:
- Which is the endangered language community that you represent?
- Where is it located?
- How many speakers does it have?
- How is it organised?
- Where can we find more information about the community (e.g. website, publications, other documents)?
- What is your own role in this community?
- You have to confirm your willingness to write contributions for our website and our newsletter Ogmios about your community
Please note that Endangered Language Community Membership is not an individual membership but a group membership and that it comes with the responsibility for you to act as the liaison between the Foundation for Endangered Languages and your community. We may want to ask you to report on what is happening in your community for publication on our website and to make contributions to our 4-monthly newsletter Ogmios and FEL the website.
We will process your application as soon as we have received the requested information. If your present membership type is Solidarity or if your country of residence is eligible for Solidarity Membership (see above) you will be registered as Solidarity Member for the time being.